US CHIMNEY CORP LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY*
for STAINLESS STEEL RELINING PIPES FOR WOOD, COAL, OIL, AND CATEGORY I GAS APPLIANCE APPLICATIONS
* Must be cleaned and inspected by US Chimney
Limited Warranty Coverage
US Chimney Corp warrants to you (the ‘Purchaser’) that for the period set forth below, the double wall stainless steel liner installed by US Chimney Corp shall be free from defects in material or manufacturer’s workmanship.
The benefits of this warranty shall apply to you (the ‘Purchaser’) for your lifetime, provided that you continue to own your home where the US Chimney Liner is installed. In all events, even if you sell your home, US Chimney will honor the warranty for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase so that even a new owner will benefit from any years remaining at the time you sell your home.
The US Chimney Corp warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- use of this pipe for venting gas appliances is limited to Category I appliances;
- the Liner/Chimney Flue must be cleaned and inspected on an annual basis by an experienced chimney professional, (i.e., at intervals of no more than 12 months each, commencing from the date of purchase). Yearly maintenance receipts for proof of service will be required at the time of warranty work.
- corrosive chemical chimney cleaners must not be used;
- driftwood, wood, or wood pellets containing salt, preservative treated lumber, plastic, and household trash must not be burned in the appliance.